The Plumbing System continuing education course will provide you with the continuing education credits needed to meet your state’s continuing education requirements for home inspectors. Licensed home inspectors who wish to continue inspecting homes must complete 16 hours of continuing education every two-year licensing cycle.
Aztec Home Inspector Training realizes that home inspectors’ time is valuable and every penny counts. That is why continuing education courses are only $30.00 per credit hour and we will beat any lower price by 10%. Our courses are cheap in cost, but not cheap in providing home inspectors with the information they need to stay within regulations and keep them protecting home buyers, and their clients.
PLUMBING INSPECTION COURSE OVERVIEW:
- Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply line inspections and material types
- Drain line inspection and material types.
- Plumbing fixture inspections.
- Gas and Oil supply line inspections and material types.
- Gas flue/exhaust piping inspection and materials.